The intersection of these industries and cybersecurity is trust.
Advancements in cybersecurity across these verticals play an ever increasing role in consumer behavior. For those of us in the Atlanta metro area, now is the time to be part of an innovative community focused on serving and growing the mobile on-demand economy.
• 70% of all credit, debit and gift card swipes are processed through a Georgia company.
• 60% of payment processiong companies are based or have operations in Georgia.
• More than 15 million global card-enabled merchants rely upon Georgia companies.
• Between 2013 and 2018, Atlanta added 32,000 tech jobs, second only to San Francisco
• The region is home to the CDC, and initiatives like Global Health ATL
• Metro Atlanta is home to over 38 global innovation companies.
• Manufacturers in Georgia account for 10.98% of the total output in the state, employing 8.89% of the workforce.
• There are 6,603 manufacturing companies in Georgia as of 2017 and 16,700 construction firms.
• In 2019, the top manufacturing sector was Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing, followed by beverage and pharmaceutical/medicine manufacturing.
• Construction employment in Georgia in December 2018 totaled 211,100, an increase of 11.3%.